SME Bank is a neo bank for European markets. We are moving away from traditional slow banking operations, and we focus on providing fast financing solutions for SMEs, recognizing that they are the engine of the economic environment. Innovative banking system, integrations with world class databases and second-to-none risk management solutions allows us to serve clients from anywhere in the world.
Joining our team will not only open new growth opportunities for you as an expert, but also a possibility to be a part of the growing neo bank. You will work with experienced banking professionals from various fields and team leaders, who empower everyone to share ideas, encourages to take ownership of the fields you love and are always open for new initiatives.
What will you do:
- Delivering a high-quality internal audit service;
- Determining internal audit scope and developing strategic and annual audit plans;
- Performing a risk-based, internal control, financial, operational and compliance related audits;
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results in well-written Audit Reports and document audit process;
- Contribute to the improvement of risk assessment, control effectiveness of the Bank and act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement;
- Add value and insights in new projects and processes of the Bank;
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
What you need to succeed:
- A university degree in Economics, Law or similar field of studies;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a bank or other financial institution, or audit company;
- Good understanding of the banking products, processes and control framework;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a willingness and ability to cooperate with people at all levels of the organization and share your practical experiences with others in the department;
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking;
- Perfect English and Lithuanian language knowledge;
- Local auditor certificate and CIA certificate (as an advantage).
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Additional days off: b-day off/trust day
- Education & Personal Growth
- Working with a diverse and results-oriented team
- A chance to get exposure to different areas of an international business
- Great company events and team retreats
4500- 5500 €/mon. Gross
Please submit your CV/resume [email protected]