Sales Manager of Daily Banking Products
SME Bank is a neo bank for European markets. We are moving away from traditional slow banking operations, and we focus on providing fast financing solutions for SMEs, recognizing that they are the engine of the economic environment. Innovative banking system, integrations with world class databases and second-to-none risk management solutions allows us to serve clients from anywhere in the world.
Joining our team will not only open new growth opportunities for you as an expert, but also a possibility to be a part of the growing neo bank. You will work with experienced banking professionals from various fields and team leaders, who empower everyone to share ideas, encourages to take ownership of the fields you love and are always open for new initiatives.
What you will do:
- Sale of daily banking products to business customers: accounts (operational, safeguarding), payments (SEPA, TARGET2, SWIFT), payment/acquiring solutions for merchants, deposits etc.
- Service and up-sell existing clients in SME Bank and SME Finance ecosystem.
- Active search for prospect leads.
- Maintain relationships with the clients, partners, and advisors.
What you need to succeed:
- Not less than one year experience in active sales of daily banking products.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Initiative nature and hands-on approach.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Higher education in business administration, economics, management, or related fields.
- Fluent verbal and written English; Russian language would be an advantage.
- Understanding the nature and requirements for higher risk classified industries would be an advantage.
- Competitive compensation with solid bonuses.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- The opportunity to work with experienced and ambitious legal professionals;
- Health Insurance;
- Great company events and team retreats;
- Incredible view from the office.
3000 – 4000 €/mon. gross depending on candidate’s qualification
If the above sounds like you, please submit your CV/resume: [email protected]