What you will do:
- Provide legal advice to bank colleagues on banking-finance, corporate, commercial law issues;
- Prepare internal corporate legal documents (Minutes, decisions of Management Bord and Supervisory Bord, various internal procedures, letters, certifications, etc.);
- Prepare and review commercial contracts (contracts with suppliers, partners, marketing service contracts);
- Contribute to legal team on advising on employment-related matters;
- Manage various internal documents registers: enter data into registers, IT data bases, provide information to business colleagues regarding digitalised information in the bank.
What you need to succeed:
- Master‘s degree or equivalent in Law;
- At least 5 years of post-graduate legal work experience (in a law firm or as in-house lawyer);
- Expertise in corporate and commercial law;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian language skills;
- Work experience in financial institutions is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- The opportunity to work with experienced and ambitious legal professionals;
- Health Insurance;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Great company events and team retreats.
2450-3000 EUR €/mon. gross
If the above sounds like you, please submit your CV/resume: [email protected]